Please see http://www.fairviewmeadows.com/docs-forms/ for the new architectural improvement review form.
Please see the newsletter section of the website.
The Fairview Meadows Homeowners Association will hold its
2013 Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:00
PM at Fountain Inn Elementary. Copies of Agenda and 2013
Budget will be distributed at the meeting.
The next Board of Directors meeting is September 20th at 7:00pm at Starbucks on Fairview Road and all Fairview Meadows members are invited to attend. The Board will primarily be discussing the budget going into next year. If you have an action item, it must be sent to the HOA Property Manager (see the Contact page for details) by September 18th so it can be put on the agenda.
The Sept 2012 Newsletter and previous issues can be found here
Last week we received a report that someone removed part of the irrigation system at the front entrance of the subdivision. If you know anything or saw anything suspicious, please call the Property Manager and let her know.
A new part has been installed and the system is functional again, but this is an additional cost to the homeowners we would all like to avoid.
Community Yard sale is scheduled for Sat, Oct 6th.
Annual Community Meeting is scheduled for Nov 8th
We encourage community members to contribute articles to the newsletter. Most people have expertise in a field, so write about what you know and have interest in. Please keep these points in mind before you submit your article:
- give a category for the article: Finance, Entertainment, Gardening, etc
- articles must be previously unpublished and in English
- should relate to activities, events, or topics concerning or related to our community
- please use spell-check and follow contemporary grammatical rules
- all articles must be approved by the board
- the HOA does not claim copyright of submitted material
- please submit your article no later than the 10th of each month
- articles should be between 150 and 300 words
- images may also be submitted, but you must have the copyright release or own the copyright
To submit an article, please email it to Fedelina Kerr.
The culvert drain behind 403/405 Blue Sage has washed-out for a second time this year. The HOA board in concert with our Community Manager contacted the county to resolve this issue. The county inspected the drain and said they will repair it this month.